Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Nurgle Spawn

Hi there , time for a some content .

I wanted to show you guys my chaos spawn , that will be used in my 8th ed chaos army.


I really liked the old GuO , but his legs were just too fat and stubby so i sculpted some tentacles for him to creep around with.
For painting i primed him white , and then started glazing and washing like a madman. Did a few highligths , and picked out a strong red as a contrast to all that rot.
Hope you like the lardass :) C&c is allways welcome 

And as a tiny bonus i lined up some future projects , a rogue trader inquisitor crew and a confrontation bounty hunter gang .

Untill next time! 
YOUNGEST LEAD HEAD IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHE..r.... okay i will relax...

6 comments:

  1. he's great ! I really like the sluggish look you've given him, aren't those tentacles branches for the wood elf plastic range? Ithink I used that myslef to make mouth tentavles in my ToC warband !

    Really looking forward to seeing your RT teams !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tentacles from his mouth are not made by me , Its an original head variant from gw

      Delete
    2. Oh silly me... just wasted an occasion to hide my ignorance. The GUO is great anyway !

      Delete
  2. Great job - the red slimy parts look particularly disgusting!

    Those Inquisitor / Bounty Hunter models look very intriguing - can't wait to see what you do with them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait either , i have actually no painted a sci fi miniature in 10 years ... So im pretty exited

      Delete