Tuesday, October 14, 2014

RoC update

Quick update

Hello there , just a small update for the chaos warband from the first post.
An old chaos warrior and a runequest broo. I really love these preslotta models. I think they are far more fun to paint than newer sculpts. And there is something magical in glueing the preslotta base onto a plastic base, that i cant explain.
















I wanted them to fit the rest of the warband, so they were kept really simple and in a limited pallete.
And it was the first time i tried painting coloured armour instead of the usual metallics.














Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. Cool hadnt seen that Chaos Warrior before! Good job on him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I was quite a rubbish painter at 22. Damn fine work Porkaborg!

    ReplyDelete